- 2 fresh mahi-mahi fillets (or salmon, or tuna)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Celia’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (reserved)
- Mix all ingredients in a ziploc bag and add fish. Leave in fridge to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In an oven safe skillet, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil on medium high heat.
- Place fish in skillet, but be careful–it will splatter a bit.
- Leave the fish to sizzle away for 5 minutes. Flip the fish over and place entire pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, add the marinade to a sauce pan and cook, reducing it to a glaze consistency.
- Serve fish on a plate and garnish with glaze.