- 4 center cut pork chops, apx ½ “ thick
- 1 Tbsp grape seed oil
- ½ cup blackberry fresh fruit preserves
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp Celia’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh sage, chopped very thin
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Bring chops to room temperature, pat dry and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat until it is hot. Add the chops. Cook until browned on both sides. Remove the chops to a plate and cover with foil. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool for 3-4 minutes
- Whisk together the preserves, butter, vinegar and sage. Add the mixture to the pan and place on stove over low heat, scraping the bottom of the pan until all the browned bits have been combined with the sauce. If needed add a teaspoon of water. Turn heat to medium and let the sauce simmer for 5-7 minutes until it’s thick like a glaze. Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste,
- Place the chops and any juice from the plate into the pan. Turn chops once to coat with sauce and let them warm through again.
Tip: You can serve any additional sauce with the meal.