- 3 to 4 LB bone-in (half) ham
- Follow cooking instructions for particular ham purchased (fresh or cooked)
- 5 T. Celia’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
- 1 T. finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons blackberry jam
Whisk together the Balsamic, ginger and blackberry jam.
Preheat oven to 325.
Place roast in a shallow pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Roast 15-18 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
During the last 20-25 minutes of cooking baste liberally with the blackberry mixture. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before carving.